Reach for the stars !!!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Blogging- My sudden and new interest.

What we live in, is a competitive world and what we come across each day is n- number of people who are skilled with m-number of skills, making the skill set to contain n*m skills. Now what to do to bring yourself at par with such people. Well, I believe what best can be done is to get inspired. Get inspired by everyone and everything around you. (okay.. don't take me wrong I DO NOT mean look for the wrong things and get inspired even by that). Now why am I talking about all this? Because this inspiration is the thing that gave birth to my new interest- Yes, you're right, I mean blogging.

Now as for blogging, what exactly am I going to write about? I've come across many types of bloggers around me, The tech savvies, The great poets, The skilled writers and well the people who might not know much about writing but okay they write because that's their interest. Now which category do I belong to from the above listed ones? Well as for now I'd like to include myself in the last category. So I'm here to blog because my current field of interest is writing and yes blogging gives me a good opportunity to move in the direction of my interest.

Now, coming to the name. I've named my blog as Ambitious World. Many people might not agree with me on this that the world is ambitious but I think it is, and I might be wrong. So okay it characterizes more of me than the world.

I guess that's about it for my first blog post written by me in less than 15 minutes( Yes, I was timing it. To be precise it was 12 minutes. ). I don't think it was that bad a work. What do you people think? Do post your comments with your names. Waiting. Signing off at the moment. Hope to see you very soon. :)

6 comments:

  1. Good speed. And for the rest, needless to say, I'm glad you're using your creative energy well.
    And nice bio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :-)
    Well I'm sure everyone agrees with your point of the world being not only ambitious, but crazily ambitious ;-) We're all a part of this incredible rat race, which makes sure we always remain a rat at the end, irrespective of whether we win or lose !! What Mufasa in Lion King called "the circle of life" :-)
    What we can possibly do (Don't think I'm insinuating any Existentialist philosophies now ;P ) is to make this race worthwhile and not keep any regrets at the end of it all !!
    Blogging is a great way to not only to unleash our creative energies, but to tap our potential in a space where we have full scope of improvement :-) Take your time in writing posts; trust me, there have been times when I've taken around 2 hours to write academic blog posts :D Don't bind yourself to any constraints, time or otherwise. Write, read, re-read, polish your posts, fine tune it and finally put across the product of your thoughts !! Trust me,this space is ALL YOURS !! And you can redirect your creativity towards anything . So cheers for blogging !! And hope to read many good entries :-) I'll keep a tab on this one ;-)
    -Vijeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sudeep- And I'm glad to find such set of friends who inspire me to do some good work. Thanks for being one of them. :-)
    @Vijeta- Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You know, I always value them. And as for your enlightening advices, thanks I'll keep them in mind for my further work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well its good to read the above post...
    Actually what i believe is that ambition is relative and changes its conciever with time...
    The world might seem to be a house to ambitions at such an age cause such an age demands you to have quest for the unknown...
    At later stages a stagnation phase comes which changes your view about the world being ambitious....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering , whom ALL did u get inspired from, to start Blogging ? ;)
    All The Best :)
    And I strongly agree with @vijeta It sometimes take a lotta hrs to finalize a post

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nemessian- I guess I've already answered your question above in my first comment.And okay, I'd take time in my coming posts, polish them well and then only post. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog