Reach for the stars !!!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Knowing the world!

It's 4 in the morning and I am "not-at-all" sleepy. It's actually quite normal since I'm comparatively free these days and I have time all to myself. As expected, it feels great to be at your leisure and while away time. It is just fantastic!
Btw, the purpose of this post was not to tell you all this. The purpose is to portray the real-emotional self of this so quoted "ambitious" blogger, who is trying to figure out what's with this world? Why does it seem so shallow at times? Where is the gap?
Sometimes I feel I should re-name this blog to "the poet/the writter-dikshabajaj.blogspot.com". Anyway, I guess I should leave apart all this and actually come to the point.

So, as you all see the title- "Knowing the world", what comes to your mind? Well, I don't know! How did you expect me to? There can be no telepathy here! Anyway, what comes to my(read with a drawl) mind is - a lot of stuff. I've been living in a hostel, out of my comfortable cocoon(my home sweet home) for a long time now(it's been an year) and have got a good amount of understanding(I'd like to believe) about the world around. So there are a lot of aspects I wish to share.

First one that comes to my mind is the fact that "Everyone is good at heart." Trust me and skip the paragraph or read on if you need the logic. So you are reading, fine! Let me go on then. Everyone is good - Even the person who calls you a bitch/even the person who wishes bad about you/even the one who's "termed as" terrorist. The person who bitched about you was just frustrated and wanted to let go off her anger and you were the target. "That is it!". She doesn't consider you a bitch, she doesn't hate you, she just hasn't spent time with you/discovered you are great at heart and hence you are the target of her anger. The person who wishes bad about you. She is just passing through a trough in the curve of her life and thus is being insecure. She's being jealous, let her be. DONOT revert back with a similar attitude. DONOT freak out. It doesn't mean she's bad. She is just being immature. She lacks understanding of life, you hold on to yours. The person "termed as" terrorist. You have no clue what circumstances he had. You have no clue what made him bad. This brings me to my second point: Stop judging!

"Stop judging" people when you don't know(understand) them. Stop judging people, when they act weird. Stop judging people, when they don't understand you. Stop judging people by little-little incidents. These incidents are not important, don't make them important. If are making them important then you lack the vision to make a judgement, So, stop blaming others for that.

"Everybody is a unique creation of God" and has(without a doubt) got some really unique talent. So, this brings out the next point. "Stop being jealous", rather find out yours. You fail at doing that? Alright don't freak out, it's human! But learn to conquer! Not others but your thoughts! That is more important.

"Learn to stay the way you are, stop being someone else" You're made unique, you have a choice stay unique/ be a commoner. What do you want? Now come on, nobody wants to be a commoner, I know. So learn!

"Love yourself" Why? The answer is really simple. If you can not love yourself, how can somebody else? Let the busy person in your life walk away(infact leave her) as you have so many who love you with all they have, so why not think of them rather than wasting time giving importance to the extras? Dance when you want! Live "your" own special self! Shout! Speak a lot! Those who don't like don't understand you and ones who understand(the closed ones) would never dislike. Speak wrong words, wrong English at times but don't care because you know where you were incorrect and let the other one have fun out of nothing. Be stupid! Be a kid! No matter what it takes, just be yourself.

Alright, enough of lessons for now. I told you right at the top, skip the paragraphs, just read the headings but you read the entire thing, right? I so knew! :P Never mind, with my articles it happens, It's really not your fault. :D I hope you got it, I'm about sign off, so take care, stay happy because you know what You are "THE BEST" (if you believe you are :P ) Adios! See you soon! :)




RELATED:
‎'The Law of the Garbage Truck.'
One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airport. We were driving in the right lane when suddenly a car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us. My taxi driver slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the other car by just inches! The driver of the other car whipped his head around and started yelling at us. My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy. And I mean he was really friendly.

So I asked, ‘Why did you just do that? This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!’

This is when my taxi driver taught me what I now call ‘The Law of the Garbage Truck.’

He explained that many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes they’ll dump it on you. Don’t take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Don’t take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home, or on the streets.

The bottom line is that successful people do not let garbage trucks take over their day.
Life’s too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so…… ‘Love the people who treat you right. Forgive the ones who don’t.’

2 comments:

  1. I think each of these 5 points are very very important. And you have brought the idea behind each of them which appropriate description which makes it an even better read. Well written :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog