Reach for the stars !!!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Yes, I have to do!

There are hurdles but I need to sail through,
I have dreams that might not turn out to be true,
But if I say so, what will it be, that will make me do what I have to do?
I question myself, "What is it that I need to do?"

Lost in my world, I'm put amidst this view,
Of the world, some strangers, some people who are true,
Of the world, some friends, some people who'll make me sail through.

Life makes new attempts to break me through,
But dear life, get this straight and clear, for it's true -
I have my ways and means to win over you!
And to prove to you-
That I'm better off you!
And I WILL surely do, what I thought I can do!

I'm still full of hopes that my dreams will come true,
My wishes are many,
And I HAVE to fulfill them,
By what means...? Yes, I have a clue!
To make some more wishes that are new,
To fill my life with some new hue!
Yes I have to do!
I have to do!
Do what?
Answer is- Make all my dreams come true!

4 comments:

  1. nice......since when did u start poetry?...i hope kahi se chepi nahi hai !

    triguna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously not! Chepi nai hai pranav and poetry since long actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome...
    i m realy not into reading..bt somehow i just read all of ur blogs (in a single run)...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog