Reach for the stars !!!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Pulchritude!

The charm, the beauty,
The refinement, the delicacy.
I adore it's allure,
that puts life even to solitary!

It's God's creation, His divine imagination,
That has given amazement to the cosmos.
It is nature, it's beauty, it's divinity, it's sensation
That can bring panacea even the days so morose.

It's my love for the divinity,
For it's Pulchritude, that brings an all new elation in me.
That makes me sing these words of praise,
For the nature that stands so beautiful for for both me and thee.

It's a tribute to all the God's creations.
The peacocks, the chirruping birds,those little puppies,
As beautiful as angels, those pure little infants.
The lotuses, the roses, the rain, the forest and the trees.
As thou are what define the nature and it's basic beings.

It fills me with amazement,
It brings a smile on my face,
The wonder and beauty that's associated with these creations,
Brings in me a remarkable elation.
It induces in me wish to fly, over the rainbow so high!

A look today at the environment around,
Made me sing this ballad to the world around.
Dedicated to all the beauties of nature,
To everything that we find as we look around.

So this is my composition,
As an ode to thee.
As thou are so wonderful,
And fill my heart with purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog